Thursday, December 27, 2007

Pabuyag Napud

Pabuyag Napud
Bukuyagonz Version of the Yuletide Season

Whew! AT LAST! The party really pushed through! I almost thought it wouldn't! I mean, with the frequent rescheduling of the date and the party location closed, who wounldn't think that?! With all the last minute changes underway at the 11th hour, a good number of us showed. Of course, most of us showed up LATE! Hmmm, I guess some things never change! Maybe we should've added an "Early Bird" award just so the lot of us wouldn't be late! (Oh, I wish....)
Anywho, I'd like to acknowledge the presence of the little people who WEREN'T late.

Hats Off To The Early Birds!
Catswee
Dovie

Gerard
Lurch <-- arrived at 6:45 (left AND grumbled due to the absen
ce of the group)


Those present (in order of
appearance) were: (I guess I should say Hats off to you too, since only a bunch of us showed up)





Zr

Baryang & Jantoy
Edgar
Matt
Alexis
Katrina
Lourdes
Mama Mary
Bol

The Location












The Menu

1 Grand Slam Pizza

3 Basket of Mojo's
3 Pitchers of Iced Tea



Hope you guys had fun! Till next year...or 'till something else comes along!


Happy Hollidays!

Organizers: Bars & Zr
For Complaints & Comments don't bother texting or emailing us!


Blogged By Zr

No comments: