Friday, December 28, 2007

Year 2008

The new year is coming fast around the bend. And for most of us, it is OUR year (according to Chinese astrology) - the Year of the Rat.

Ayshen has been reading up on what being a RAT means. You can check out her site and see the details there. Yes, I am too lazy to copy and paste the contents here. Hehehehe..

So, tell me... Do you have any new year's resolutions? I know some of us don't bother. I don't usually make resolutions that I refuse to stick to. But this year is different I guess.

For me, I've come up with a couple of resolutions that I DO plan to stick to. These are the following:

  • Spend more time with the kiddies
  • Earn more
  • Eliminate a bigger part of debts
  • Save more
  • Lose weight (?) - 1-5 pounds will do! hehehe
  • Learn to cook more - maka balaw cge balik balik foody
  • Learn to budget time - de, you have to let me borrow your book
  • Learn the art of GTD (Getting Things Done)
  • Set up trust fund for kiddies
  • NOT GET PREGNANT - :D


.. so far, those are the things I have listed. Maybe I could add more? But I really dont think I should bite off more than I can chew.


So...? What's your resolution of the coming year? It may not exactly be resolution resolution (changes) - plans will do.

4 comments:

Zeee said...

In the spirit of this post, here are my top 10? (if I can reach that number) New Year's Resolutions:

1. lose weight (extremely important)
2. get a WAW job (need one!)
3. graduate nursing (I've been stuck here for almost 8 years!)
4. continue baking (I guess this will do when I have the time)
5. teach myself adobe photoshop
6. finish the game Tomb Raider: Anniversary Edition
7. Make AT LEAST ONE photomanipulation using PS and post it on Deviant Art or my blog (heck! just STARTING one will do!)
8. get married (nyahahaha)

uhmmm....so far I can't seem to reach 10! I HOPE I can even complete 3 Resolutions this year!

Lurchie said...

whats a WAW job? Did you mean WAH (Work At Home)? Or is it something else.. please share!! :D

i predict that you will complete #s 8, 1, and 3.. pretty soon! :P

Zeee said...

errrr I meant WAH job... *blush* nyahahahaha

Zeee said...

Oh! and thanks for the vote of confidence....hope u feel better soon... miss seeing bby sophie..hehehehe mwaaah*