Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Quote From a FRIEND

"Buluyagon... the name of our barkada. basically, we have common interests,
likes and dislikes. when it comes to laag and party... go!!! that's us... we're
party people. They said TABIAN mi… yes… that’s true! They said YAGAW mi… yes that’s true! They said BUANG-BUANGON mi… yes that’s true! They said mga BABOY mi… yes that’s true! They said mga LIBAKERO/A mi… yes that’s true! They said mga BULUYAGON mi… yup… that sums it all! We have had a lot of arguments and misunderstandings, for me that’s normal! But despite all the whinings, fighting, backstabbings, etc… we always had the chance to sit down and have some quality time together. We share problems and we help each other… just like brothers and sisters! Yup, that’s us… we’re not just some bunch of spoiled brats… we’re FAMILY! And it’s the friendship that keeps us bonded together no matter how far we are from each other… BULUYAGON has a big place in my heart for that’s how they are important to me. :j"
[dede]

2 comments:

Zeee said...

I think we all have grown up a lot through the years...I miss you guys...

After all the things that we have been through together...I think all of us will still be friends... :)

Lurchie said...

*ehem*

yes, I believe that despite the ups and downs and lefts and rights, we will always be friends. Charing!