Friday, January 18, 2008

The Attack of the Bridezilla

Hi guys! Just because I have nothing to post doesn't mean I can't talk about DIY Weddings? Yah yah yah it's bridezilla alert...but don't worry. I'm not here planning to go on and on and on and on (just like the Energizer Bunny!) and talk about my wedding...I just want to announce that I'm DIYing my wedding! I already asked catswee for help so I just want to ask if you guys would want to join in! Hehehehe mu-text rko kung mag meet na ta...sowee catswee busy pa ko this week...nag seminar man mi...nyahahaha ug next week kay mag exam ko...k ra ug later na usa? Nag usob napod ko sa akong motif...hehehehe

So anyway, akong idea kay dili na lang nako pa speechon sa akong wedding usa kabuok...muhangyo na lang ko na kamo ra tanan think ug something special nga kamo tanan mka join instead of a speech sa usa ka person... hehehe k ra?

Please reply na lang if you like my idea....

Love ya guys!

Ug kinsa'y sunod kaslon ready to help ko ha...hehehehe mwaaah*

No comments: