Sunday, January 13, 2008

Quick stop shop hop roll dance sing song salabadoo .. WHATEVER!

Dear Buluyagonz,

Hello dear friends! This is just a quick and small post for me. Please do not hesitate to correct my english since this is done without reediting. Hehehehe..

It's still 7:18 AM on a Sunday. I know the rest of you are still fast asleep. Pretty much the rest of the house still is. But me, being programmed to wake up early, I am wide awake, alert, and now I would very much like to go to bed! Hehehehe.. The bed is nice and cold, and Frankie is hogging up the space. Sa iya kagamay siya mag dominate sa whole sa bed. Sophie is at the other house - sa balay sa akong mother-in-law - because last night she would not come up because she still wanted to dance sa dalan. Fiesta man gud sa Angatan, so naay mga hudyaka. Buluyagon ra gyud! Ga cge ug shagit ug "Sayaw ta! Sayaw ta baaaahh!!" Hehehe reminds me of the days when we used to love to dance.

When was the last time we danced? Together. Dugay na sah? We used to enjoy that. Mao cguro pud nang nanambok ta kay wala na tay sayaw sayaw. Hehehe.. or mag sayaw sayaw pud mo sa inyo balay? I know I do! Mag buot? Malingaw man ko b! Besides, the kiddies like the dancing and the music as well. :D

So far, my new year has been great. It truly is the year of the RAT!! I have had blessings pouring in since the start of the year. Perhaps due to the hard work I put in the year before or something. But it surely takes my mind off the other unfortunate events. Hehehe.. Seriously, murag everyday lami kaau! Hehehehe.. do you have days when the minute you wake up murag nice kaau. Bahala nag nagka leche leche nya daghan ungo.. tapos naay mga grabeh kaau nga tawo nga ganahan ra gud iduot ka. Sometimes crappy people rain on my parade, but I guess I just have to sing in the rain. Dabah? Wala ra pud. Basta! Mao to!

The thing is, I really miss you guys. Mag cge ta ug sabot nga magkita but dli mahinayon, gamay ray tawo.. Although lingaw ra man ghpn, but lahi ra gud tong daghan jud ta dba?? Lahi ra man gud pud ng friends nga karon ug lahi ng friends for a long time.

A colleague of mine once said that you can tell how deeply rooted the friendship is by the way the friends behave once they meet. His basis? What he sees between EhnEhn n Me. He says that the way ehn ehn n I treat each other is WAY different between our treatment of our colleagues. An understanding that goes deep, far past petty misunderstandings and other stuff. It's the comfortable atmosphere that happens whenever a good friend, a good OLD friend comes along. Hehehe DRAMA! Bitaw!!

Haiz.. I'm going to stop na. Gduka na pud ko.. Seriously.

Oh and IF you want help from me ug mag earn ug extra, send me an email at lurchelle [at] gmail [dot] com. I'll help you! Seriously.

This is it for me, guys.

I wish you a great new year! Do post some stuff here naman! Update us!!!!! NOW!!! Please?

I love you, guys!

XOXO,

Lurchie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ako! help me earn... hehehe... *

Lurchie said...

cge.. I'll contact you soon! Promise!

Zeee said...

apil pud kO! hehehehe

Lurchie said...

sure