Thursday, January 3, 2008

Revenge of the P.C.

Help! My trusted personal computer just up and gave up on me! :( DAMMIT! Oh I hope they could still save all my blasted files! HELP!! I just can't understand why it just up and gave up on me?!

My FEARS re this matter:
  1. 1. all my files (especially my pictures) would be totally deleted!
  2. 2. I can't recover all my files
  3. 3. my WIFI and modem WON'T work (all the DVDs accompanying the PC is still intact so all the devices would definitely be installed
  4. 4. my lappy won't work up to it's full potential

Now, I'm totally without a PC and without the internet! URGHH! This is definitely one of the lowest and boringest (?) time for me!

1 comment:

Zeee said...

So I already have my F*ed up lappy...it's working fine...yeah it is... EXCEPT ALL MY FILES ARE GONE?! hummphhh I'm really grateful I stored some of my files on Picasa...at least naa pa gyud ko'y mga copy...and some of it are on a cd...hmmmphhh serves me right for not making back ups of my files...

the good thing tho...all the files on drive D (errmmm ilang gi-ilisan ug drive E akong drive D!) is that all of them are intact...so yay me! ang nabilin na lang kay akong mga mp3!