Friday, January 4, 2008

Meet my kids

For lack of anything to write.. I write this to keep this blog moving. :P

Hello dear friends! How are all of you? I trust you've had a Wonderful New Year's celebration? I know I had. Well, it was not THAT great.. it was okay. Actually, I got sick. Hah! I got sick on the Eve of the New Year's celebration. Isn't that grand, huh? And NO, it was not from overeating!! I think it was more like I was lacking food. Hehehe.. I had been so busy that I forgot to drink water and eat. Bwehehehehe.. Yes, I am THAT responsible. :P


So anyway, I know some of you are curious as to how my little kiddies are faring. After all, time flies fast and Sophie is now 2 years old, while Frankie is 10 months - going on 11 months on the 16th. That means he is turning 1 on the 16th of February. I'll post details of his 1st birthday later on. (They say babies born on February are a bit crazy.. is that right, De?)

So, updates:

Sophia CAN walk, run, climb, fight, scream, box, eat on her own, dance, sing, talk and talk and talk, among other things. She likes to have her own way... and she is a frustrated basketball player. Her favorite toy is the microphone and guitar that I gave her. She loves to dance like Luningning of WOWOWEE (ick! but what could I do?). Oh, and she has some hair already. Hehehehe.. We really loves to eat... it does not matter if its veggies or meat, or fish.. although she really prefers LECHON and ADOBO. She can also be pretty girly wearing dresses and stuff. But sometimes she opens Frankie's kaban and wears Frankie's jersey. Beats me. In a word, she is BUGAY.



Frankie, on the other hand, cannot walk, run, climb, eat on his own. He can, however, semi-walk (baybay), scream, cry, attempt to talk, jump, head bang, squeal, crawl fast, throw balls, have terrible temper tantrums and the like. He can be very tuplok, and sometimes an actor like his actress of a sister. He loves music and his favorite toys are the toy drum and guitar. He definitely does not like the microphone. He also loves to eat - veggies, sweets, meats, fish, etc. On most nights, he consumes 3 to 4 bottles of 8 oz. milk. That is why a 2 kilo can of milk can last as long as a week and a half max. He wears sandos and shorts because he sweats a lot. Hmm.. In a word, he is BUGOY.



Now tell me, they are SOOOOOO unlike me.. I'm so angelic, well behaved, nice... and I do not have horns. I am a BuLuYaGoN, but i am most definitely NOT buluyagon. DBA??? *smiling sweetly*

4 comments:

Zeee said...

*cough* *cough* ehemmm..... ANGELIC? don't you mean DEMONIC?

it seems our little babies are quickly growing up, huh? I can't wait to see the bugoy and bugay! hehehehe ahhh well...time flies, I guess...

errmmm I can't wait to have my own... nyahahahaha errrmmm....

rhardo said...

february babies... crazy? no comment... wihihihi!!!

dagko na sila lurch... kalingaw!

ro086 said...

they are lovely

Zeee said...

ooo mingaw nako nila lurch!!